The goals of this module are
- to learn to keep the overview while running and
- to act as a team.
Ideal Group size:
Up to 30
Materials for download:
How it’s done
Tip: This is a great game for young kids and can be played inside a room, gym or outside.
- Create a space in which participants cannot leave, that is the playing space.
- Choose two or three people to be the taggers (depending on how many participants you have). The rest of the group must avoid being tagged.
- If someone does get tagged, they must stand still with their legs spread apart. One of the others who is not a tagger or who hasn’t been tagged must crawl under their legs. Once that happens, the tagged person is now untagged and can continue to play and untag her or his fellow teammates.
- Usually you just play two rounds for 5 minutes each.