The goals of this module are
- to build strength in arms, shoulders and chest and
- to increase endurance.
Ideal Group size:
Up to 30
Materials for download:
How it’s done
- Start in a squat position with your hands on the floor ahead of you and then push legs right back and straight and then bring them back into a squat position (double leg).
- Repeat but when the legs are straight down move them into a star position and back to straight
- Push ups – variations of push ups
- Single leg (cycle) – same as the double leg but one leg at a time
- Sideways – same as double leg but the legs go to the side