The goal of this module is
- that children learn about their rights and responsibilities.
Ideal Group size:
Up to 30
- Chalk and chalk board or flip chart paper and marker pens
Materials for download:
How it’s done
- Explain to the children that they have rights that national and international governments have given them.
- Read through the rights on the Handouts – ask the children what they think each one means. Discussion questions could be:
- Did you know you had these rights? Does this change the way you think about yourself?
- What responsibilities do you have now that you know about these rights?