The goal of this module is
- to describe ways to manage stress and anger.
Ideal Group size:
Up to 30
- Chalk board and chalk, flip chart paper and marker pens
Materials for download:
- Managing stress anger and conflict – Handout
- Managing stress anger and conflict – Background Notes
- Managing stress anger and conflict – Background Notes (2)
How it’s done
- Ask learners to explain what they understand by the word ‘stress.’ Write their explanations on the board. Ask them to share times when they felt under stress.
- Divide learners into groups of four or five and ask them to talk about how they might reduce the stress they might feel.
- After 10 minutes, ask learners to return to the large group and have a representative from each group share the stress management techniques they listed.
- After each group has presented, mention any techniques that learners did not list (using the background notes provided).