The goals of this module are
- to warm up and
- to increase flexibility and endurance.
Ideal Group size:
Up to 30
Materials for download:
How it’s done
- Run round in a circle
- Slowly and increase the speed by calling out numbers 1 (very slow) to 10 (very fast).
Variation 2: Run on the spot
- In a circle everyone take one leg of the person in front in your hand and put your other hand on their shoulder. The whole circle starts to jump around in a circle
- Running and twisting in a forward direction, as if you are dancing
- Run sideways for two steps then swap the direction you are facing and keep moving forward
- Facing forward, side step in one direction, bend down to touch your foot with one hand, then go back the other way and bend down with the other hand.
- Running, kicking your legs up behind to touch your hands
- Tap the inside of each foot with your hand – on the spot and when you are moving
- Jumping on the move with feet together, hands together behind the head
- Running round in a circle on your own, punching the air
- Three steps run and kick one leg out, three steps run and kick out the other leg