The goal of this module is
- to develop accuracy, stamina, strength and speed.
Ideal Group size:
Up to 30
Materials for download:
How it’s done
Target area (click to expand description)
- Explain what the target is, use a demonstration with a partner (one of the participants), show on their body that the place to hit is from the top of the head to the waist (where the belt top is). You are not allowed to hit the back of your opponent. With kids explain that the jab is normally high, trying to hit the top of target but there is also the jab to the body.
- Try out with partners, standing at a distance so they do not hit each other.
- And then the coach should choose pairs to come and demonstrate and/or demonstrate with the life skills facilitators.
- Give feedback to the whole group.